Our unique product range is designed to give health care professionals the scope to select nutritional solutions that are accurately targeted to support specific treatment regimes and to enhance patient recovery..
A nutritionally complete amino acid-based powdered infant formula, with long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LC PUFAs), docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and arachidonic acid (ARA). * Hypoallergenic * Milk Protein Free
Cow's Milk Allergy
Paediatric, Allergy, Non Metabolic, Cows Milk Allergy
For the dietary management of infants with Cow Milk Allergy, Multiple Food Protein Intolerance and other conditions where an elemental diet is recommended. A food for special medical purposes.
Important Notice: Powdered infant formula is not sterile. Infant formula should be prepared immediately prior to feeding
The quantity of feed and the dilution should be determined by a clinician or dietitian only and is dependent on the age, bodyweight and medical condition of the infant
Powdered infant formula is not sterile and should be prepared immediately prior to feeding. Shake or stir formula immediately before use. Formula should not be warmed for longer than 15 minutes prior to feeding. Do not boil formula and do not use a microwave oven to prepare or warm formula.
The quantity of feed and the dilution should be determined by a clinician or dietitian and is dependent on age, body weight, and medical condition of the infant.
1. Wash hands thoroughly and clean preparation area. Sterilise bottles and teats.
2. Boil fresh water for five minutes and allow to cool for at least 30 minutes so that it feels warm to the wrist. Pour the required amount of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
3. Fill the scoop provided with Neocate LCP and level off with a clean, dry knife. Do not press the powder into the scoop. Only use the scoop provided (target scoop weight is 4.6g).
4. Add the prescribed number of scoops of Neocate LCP to the water. Replace the cap on the bottle and shake until the powder dissolves. Before feeding make sure the formula is at the correct temperature by placing a few drops on the wrist.
5. Any formula remaining in the bottle after one hour of feeding should be discarded. Formula must not be rewarmed during feeding.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once can is opened, use within one month.
For nutritional composition & ingredients see PDF.
This site is intended for use by Healthcare Professionals. These products are to be used under medical supervision, if you have any concerns please refer to your Healthcare Professional.