The experience you trust. The innovation you expect.
Neocate LCP - Now with a new look and an even better formulation
Complete Nutrition for
100% amino acid based
infants 0-12 months
Proven fast, effective relief from the symptoms of CMA1,2
Helps the diagnosis and dietary management of CMA
The problems of Cow's Milk AllergyDietary exclusion is the mainstay of cows' milk allergy (CMA) management. However, the absence of cows' milk in a child's diet means they may be at risk from nutritional deficiency.
- Some milk substitutes for CMA may not provide complete nutrition
- Separate supplements (e.g. calcium) may be necessary
- Soya-based infant formula should not be used as the first choice for
the management of infants with proven CMA3
- Up to 10% of infants with uncomplicated CMA and up to 40% of infants with
more complex allergies may be intolerant to eHF4
What is Neocate LCP?Neocate LCP is an alternative to breast milk or infant milk formula in Cow's Milk Allergy (CMA), multiple food protein intolerance (MFPI), or other disorders where an amino acid formula (AAF) is indicated. Neocate LCP is based on 100% free amino acids considered 'non-allergenic'. Neocate LCP is supported by over 25 years of clinical research.
What have we improved?
- Macro & micro nutrient levels in line with the latest
science and guidelines 5, 6, 7
- Decreased osmolality to 340mOsmol/kgH20
- The only Amino Acid Formula to contain nucleotides
- DHA level that contributes to the visual development of infants 8